Iwaki High
Hello, and welcome to Iwaki High!

Please log-in or register to join the madhouse!
Iwaki High
Hello, and welcome to Iwaki High!

Please log-in or register to join the madhouse!
Iwaki High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're all insane here.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dark cafe

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vivian

Vivian

Dark cafe Empty
PostSubject: Dark cafe   Dark cafe Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:50 am

Vivian slipped into a dark and gloomy looking cafe, her eyes immedeatly slitting at the impressively dim light. It felt good to be honest and she felt at peace for once.

Thinking about how sad it must be for Elijah, she realized, perhaps next time she saw him she should tell him of this place. After closing her eyes, she let her body relax, but her senses remained aware.
Back to top Go down
Raven Kiryu

Raven Kiryu

Dark cafe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark cafe   Dark cafe Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 6:12 pm

Raven was feeling down on her luck. She had just fed of a four year old child and never felt so alive. But killing children was something she never wanted to do but she was thirsty and had to do it. She spotted another girl. She could sense that she was a Vampire. "Excuse me. But can I sit with you?" she asked. Her Reaper tattoo was on show through her netted sleeves. Her spiked collar was fastened tightly around her neck. A waitress came. "Can I take your order?" she asked. "Yeah just some blood." she said. The girl left and came back again with a pouch and a glass. "Take this glass back, please. I'll use my skull goblet." Raven smiled. The waitress nodded and walked off with the glass. Raven went into her H.I.M. bag and produced two goblets. "Care to join me?" she smiled again.

OOC:
Collar
Goblets
Back to top Go down
Vivian

Vivian

Dark cafe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark cafe   Dark cafe Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 9:19 pm

Vivian gave a sinister smile and a curt nod, "Of course." Her mind wandered as she looked around, toughts popping in and out of her head. As the girl asked a question, Vivi returned and looked at her, "Join you.. in what exactly?" she wasn't paying attention, not meaning to be rude, just... preoccupied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dark cafe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark cafe   Dark cafe Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark cafe
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Iwaki High :: School-related :: Cafe-
Jump to: