Iwaki High
Hello, and welcome to Iwaki High!

Please log-in or register to join the madhouse!
Iwaki High
Hello, and welcome to Iwaki High!

Please log-in or register to join the madhouse!
Iwaki High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're all insane here.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Quiet Day at the Library?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dawn

Dawn

Quiet Day at the Library? Empty
PostSubject: Quiet Day at the Library?   Quiet Day at the Library? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 11:25 am

Dawn entered the school's library. It was only her first day at Iwaki High and she already got a book report to do. She sat in the back of the library surrounded by classic novels by famous authors. She pulled out a bag of chips and began reading the book she was writing her report on.
Back to top Go down
Vic

Vic

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Day at the Library?   Quiet Day at the Library? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 4:19 pm

"You know... I don't think eating's aloud in the library." The half-soul said with a smirk, his fang showing as he stood in front of the girl with crossed his arms. How he got there? Who knows. He just... Got there, I suppose. Probably one of his vampiric Shadow techniqes.
Back to top Go down
Dawn

Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Day at the Library?   Quiet Day at the Library? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 5:56 am

Startled, Dawn looked up from her book to see a boy standing in front of her. She sighed. "Well.. that sucks," She said, eating another chip. "Shh.. don't tell the librarian." Dawn grinned playfully.
Back to top Go down
Vic

Vic

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Day at the Library?   Quiet Day at the Library? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 2:49 pm

Vic chuckled and with a grin he took a seat next to the girl, still grinning when he extended his slightly clawed hand -they would've been talons if he was a full-blood demon-.
"The name's Vic, resident half-soul, now I promise I wont tell, but on one condition... you gimme a chip."
Back to top Go down
Dawn

Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Day at the Library?   Quiet Day at the Library? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 3:06 am

"Um, I don't know.." Dawn said, placing her finger on her chin, thoughtfully. She grinned and handed him the bag. "Here you go, Vic. I'm Dawn by the way. Resident newb and half-breed."
Back to top Go down
Vic

Vic

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Day at the Library?   Quiet Day at the Library? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 3:29 pm

Vic couldn't help but grin as he downed a few chips and handed back the bag.
"Half-breed, eh? I smell a bit of demon in you, so tell me, what's your other half? I'm half demon, half vampire, thus, a half-soul." Vic explained with a grin, "And we're on the same boat, kiddo, I'm new here too."
Back to top Go down
Dawn

Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Day at the Library?   Quiet Day at the Library? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 1:53 am

"I'm half human and half demon," she replied, taking out a sheet of paper and a pen for her report. "I guess I couldn't detect you because my demon powers are sometimes inhibited by my human blood."
Back to top Go down
Vic

Vic

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Day at the Library?   Quiet Day at the Library? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 11:13 am

"Half human, eh? Well, that would explain the dulled sense then." Vic said with a light shrug before holding up his slightly clawed hand, "But I think this is a tell-tale sign of my origin."
Back to top Go down
Dawn

Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Day at the Library?   Quiet Day at the Library? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 5:28 am

Dawn looked at his hand and back to his face again. "Well, I didn't notice it until you mentioned it, Vic," she said, with a slight smile.
Back to top Go down
Vic

Vic

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Day at the Library?   Quiet Day at the Library? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 8:59 pm

"Ah, not many do." Vic finally said with a shrug as he smiled a human-like smile, "The combination of my gene pools make it seem I'm just a human or something close, I don't know why, but it just is."
Back to top Go down
Dawn

Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Day at the Library?   Quiet Day at the Library? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 7:00 am

Dawn nodded. "It's the same with me. But I guess I'm more human than anything."
Back to top Go down
Vic

Vic

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Day at the Library?   Quiet Day at the Library? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 4:07 pm

"Hm. So, what brings you here to this freak brigade?" Vic finally asked as he was referring to the school.
Back to top Go down
Dawn

Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Day at the Library?   Quiet Day at the Library? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 3:43 am

"I wanted to get in touch with my inner freak," Dawn said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Vic

Vic

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Day at the Library?   Quiet Day at the Library? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:43 pm

"Haha! Well my enrollment here was my little bro's doing, he wanted to be free of my 'bad decisions' for a while so he sent me hear to 'grow a brain', haha."
Back to top Go down
Dawn

Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Day at the Library?   Quiet Day at the Library? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:54 am

"Well I don't see anything wrong with that," Dawn replied. "Where do you come from?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Day at the Library?   Quiet Day at the Library? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quiet Day at the Library?
Page 1 of 1